Monday, April 30, 2018

Vellum - Heart 2 Heart Challenge

For the first Heart 2 Heart Challenge of May we are seeking papercrafting projects where vellum has been incorporated. You can use it in any way you desire. Be to use at least one product from Close To My Heart and link up to us on our Blog
Keeping with what seems to be my motto, "Sweet and Simple", I am pleased with this card. I wanted the polka dot vellum paper to serve as the focus point and then stamped the "thankful" sentiment on it with Black Archival Ink (and let it dry thoroughly). I glued it on Pansy cardstock, placing adhesive on the dots so it would not show through the vellum.

The scallop border is a Thin Cut used on Gold Foil Paper. White & Gold Ribbon (one of my faves) was added, as well as some Gold Glitter Gems. The rest of the sentiment, "for sweet friends like you" was stamped in Pansy ink. The stamp sets used are brand new and will be released tomorrow, May 1st. (I'll edit this post and include a photo and link to them.)
You may be wondering where I got this patterned vellum paper. It is included in the Postcard Perfect paper packet that is a special for May, celebrating National Scrapbooking Month. The polka dot pattern is only one of the two included in this exclusive product line. I couldn't resist incorporating it.

Be sure to link up to us at Heart 2 Heart for this week's challenge. I look forward to seeing your artwork there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!