Monday, February 12, 2018

Heart 2 Heart Challenge: True Love

Thank you for joining us this week at Heart 2 Heart where this week's challenge theme is "True Love". With Valentine's Day this week, it's perfect and you can interpret it any way you choose, just be sure to incorporate Close To My Heart products in your creation.
Using some leftover stickers from the Stargazer Complements, I made this simple card. The sentiment and images were perfect to whip something up for my husband's birthday at the end of January.
Look at all the fun images included in the Complements package. I've used quite a few of them on some scrapbook layouts I will post soon. 
I created this card sketch based on one designed by Close To My Heart and it was used for a Virtual Crop Challenge my friend and I hosted in January. I thought you might enjoy having the dimensions I used to recreate a card of your own. If you use it, I would love to see what you create so be sure to share it with me

To participate in this challenge, simply visit our Heart 2 Heart Blog, post your artwork somewhere on social media (a blog is best) and then add your link. We love seeing what you create and also reward participants. If you have any questions, you are always welcome to contact me

Have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!