Sunday, January 7, 2018

Transport Your Products in Style!

You can travel to your papercrafting events, in style, with Close To My Heart's newest Designer Travel line! I received one of each of these yesterday and I love every bit about it. Below, I've shared some details about each piece, a video walk-through of them, and a way you can get all of this for HALF OFF like I did!
These two beautiful Carry-all Cases stack so nicely on top of one another on the Trolley, designed especially for them. They can store anything you want with two great options shown below. Keep reading...
Add the Paper Insert to one of the Carry-all Cases and you have a great way to store and/or transport your paper!

One of my friends tested mine out yesterday and hardly filled a portion of it with all she put inside. Of course, I'm not going to load mine down too much since I especially appreciate the compact-size of this travel piece and don't want it too heavy. It will definitely help me plan and prepare for projects I'll work on at events or share at parties!
In this Carry-all Case you can store stamp pads, inks, markers, blocks, tools, and anything else you want! More details on these pieces are provided below but first...take a look at this great video that provides an overview of the portable organization.
What'd you think? Isn't it fabulous?! It's not only purposeful, it's stylish and durable! What questions do you have?
The Carry-all Case is a hard-case bag with gold accents, attaches to the trolley easily and fits the paper insert or other Designer Travel storage cases shown below. The outside pocket is great for transporting many things and inside, there is a large pocket. It is beautiful!
This Paper Insert is a 7-pocket accordion-style insert that holds 12" x 12" papers and easily snaps into the Carry-all Case.
When you purchase the Marker Case, you can store up to 26 markers. It has a zip closure.
With five internal mess pockets of various sizes, this Tool Case can hold various tools and embellishments. 
And you're acrylic blocks can be stored in the Block Case. It, too, has five internal mess pockets sized to hold My Acrylix blocks and has a zipper closure. 

All three of the cases have a sewn-in tag that identifies their contents for ease of accessing what you need.
You can hold 10 stamp pads (not 15 as noted in the idea book) in the Ink Case. It contains 2 movable dividers and a zipper closure.
And last, but not least, store 15 stamp sets in the Stamp Case. It also contains two movable dividers and a zipper closure. 

The foldable Trolleywhich is small to store, holds two stacked carry-all cases. With 360-degree wheels, you can easily roll your supplies wherever you need. The pull-out foot is perfect for providing stability as you fill your Designer Travel items with all the products you need to create!
So how can you earn this for half-off?! Host a party - in person, on Facebook, take catalog orders, etc. - and when the sales total gets to $350, you can elect to choose this as your half-off item! That's on top of the FREE products that you will receive. (You can obtain and read the full flyer here.)

This is a FABULOUS price to get all these wonderful items and how I got them! Gotta love saving some money! Of course, you can choose to purchase the items individually and progressively. 

If you would like to host an event for me, I would love that! In fact, I'll be offering something special to my VIP Members who do so for me. Head there to find out what that is in the next couple of days and let me know if you have any questions. 

I'll have these beauties with me at the "Let's Crop in the New Year" Crop on Saturday, January 13, 2018. (You can find details, and RSVP through the 10th, on this link.)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!