Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Seasonal Expressions I NEW Product Blog Hop

We're excited to showcase some of Close To My Heart's newest, and fabulous, products that were just released on January 1st in the Seasonal Expressions I! I've fallen in love with many of them and you are sure to do so as well! In fact, we have quite a few Consultants who are joining me in the fun so be sure to make your way all away around the hop to see what we've created to share with you. 

To view the contents of the Seasonal Expressions digitally, you can follow the link. You can get a FREE hard copy when you place an order (or contact your Consultant for additional details). 

If you are coming from Melinda's Blog, you are on the right track. You can also find a complete list of participants on her page.
Using this striped paper from the Stargazer paper pack, this card was kept rather simple, with the card sketch coming from our NEW Make It From Your Heart, Volume 4, How-To Book.

The bee images were stamped with Black Archival Ink so I could color them in with our ShinHan markers. The sentiment was stamped in Pixie ink and the faux washi tape is a piece of our Red Glitter Paper, torn on both ends. :) Because it needed just a bit more, I doodled around the edges with a Journaling Pen.
If' you've been following me recently, you'll know I'm totally loving our "punny" (LOL) stamp sets. In fact, if you catch me reading them in person, you'll find me giggling a bit. This card was made with the stamp set, "We Belong Together". It's perfect for Valentine's Day but the images and some sentiments also lend themselves to other occasions.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I'd appreciate you leaving a comment before you head over to Gina's Blog to see what new product she is highlighting. I can't wait to see!

Happy hoppin'!

8 comments:

  1. Adorable! :) This is one stamp set I haven't gotten yet...too many fun, new sets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! The new MIFYH book is so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to have this stamp set, just because of some of the puns! This one is so cute. Simplicity is best when the focus is on the sentiment. Love the little bees - your card is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!! What a great valentines card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!