Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Open House and NEW PRODUCTS! (Jan. 6, 2018)

I'm having an Open House at my place in Irving, TX, on Saturday, January 6, 2018 and I'd love for you to attend!
I'm excited to showcase many new products and some artwork already created using them. I will open my doors from 10 am to noon and then again from 2 pm to 4 pm. (For those who are long distance, I'll do a live video in my VIP Group at approximately 5 pm CST on Saturday. I'll share all that is displayed for those who attend in person.)

I'll have light snacks, a goodie (or two), a copy of the new Seasonal Expressions, and displays of my artwork. There will also be a make 'n take for you to create! (I will have some retired items for sale to include stamp sets, patterned paper by the sheet, and some other things that will be sold at a discount.)

If you are able to attend, please RSVP by noon on Friday (January 5, 2018) by: (A) Posting a comment at the bottom of this post, (B) Emailing me, OR (C) RSVPing in my VIP Group. Please indicate during which time frame you will attend.

When you RSVP, I'll send you my address and details on how to find me. Consider bringing a friend!

I look forward to seeing you then!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!