Friday, December 8, 2017

Resolutions - Blog with Friends

Sometimes we all need some inspiration and what better what to provide it than through some happy mail that arrives in a mailbox? You know our mailboxes tend to get overloaded with not-so-fun stuff and these handmade greeting cards are sure to brighten someone's day! 
I'm thrilled this post is being shared in conjunction with my "Blog with Friends" Group. They are each highlighting some fun topics associated with the theme, "Resolutions", perfect for this time of the year. When you are done reading my message, you'll find their links listed below. Be sure to check them out!
Investing in others doesn't have to cost much and when you make a handmade card like these, you also give a bit of your heart. I don't receive much happy mail but I do enjoy it when I do. However, I have the opportunity to give or mail cards for any occasion I choose - or none at all - and try to do so often. It is a goal of mine to send more out in 2018. (To get on my mailing list, join my VIP group. That's the best way for me to obtain your contact information and get to know you better!) 

Here are photos of each of the other two cards I will be teaching in a card class in February. You get the sneak peek! (You can participate in person or virtually. Contact me with interest or questions.)

I had fun creating these greetings cards with the same color scheme and hope you like the results.
These are the images used and contained in the "Notes of Inspiration" stamp set. I love them and they are perfect for inspiring others or giving them a little encouragement which is often needed.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Leave a comment and let me know which card or sentiments if your favorite. Then check out these topics on my friend's posts:
Enjoy your week!


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards. Sadly, there is little "fun" mail in my mailbox these days, but when I do get something like a card from a friend it makes my day,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Karen, and sadly, I agree! I don't receive much "fun" mail either but do try and spread the cheer for others.

      Delete
  2. Your cards are so adorable, love the quotes, too! My motto for 2018 is STAY FOCUSED because I tend to run into different directions at the same time...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like them, Tamara! That is a GREAT motto!

      Delete
  3. My boys were complaining the other day that they never get mail. I've told them they need to start writing letters more often. Maybe we'll make that a weekly assignment at our house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a lost practice, Rabia. While social media provides that quick-fix, I tend to feel it requires less effort (and heart) than handwritten letters/mail. I think that would be an awesome weekly assignment and I'm sure the recipient would enjoy that! Let me know how it goes!

      Delete
  4. Ooh wait - if I do the Feb card class, I get this fun stuff? Eeeee!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!