Friday, December 22, 2017

Let's Crop in the New Year!


Location: Heritage Senior Center
200 S Jefferson St, Irving, TX 75060

Cost: $10
Let's get together and crop in downtown Irving. This is a no frills crop, hosted by the City of Irving, where we can gather together and meet new papercrafting friends.
Bring your own projects to work on and a snack to share with all others who attend. You might consider packing a lunch/dinner - there is a refrigerator - or you can go pick up something nearby.
RSVP to this event, and attend as part of our group, to receive a goodie from me! I'll get there early enough to reserve space for all of us. (Let me know if you want to sit by specific people.)

Registration will take place through the City of Irving website. Here is the
direct link to registration. It's called "Crop 'til U Drop". There are two sessions. One is $7 and is for 10 am to 4 pm. $10 covers 10 am to 10 pm. I usually just pay the $10 for Session 2. You can come and go, as needed. Register by Monday, January 9, 2018, and let me know you did so. The best place to RSVP is through the event in my VIP group. (Feel free to bring a friend to join us!)
I look forward to seeing you there! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!