Thursday, November 30, 2017

12 Days of Christmas SPECIAL (December 1-12, 2017)

I am excited to offer 12 days of savings to you on a variety of products including inks, stamps, glitter paper, adhesives and so much more. Take advantage of this for yourself or for that papercrafter on your Christmas list.

In a nutshell, there will be a special product highlighted each morning at 6 am CST, on my blog and in my VIP group, which will include a FREE and coordinating product item as a gift. You can take advantage of all or some of the specials; that is totally up to you. Of course, the more you purchase, the more FREEBIES you get from me. Keep reading for all the details and contact me if you have any questions.

How This Works
When you decide you want to take advantage of one of the daily offers, contact me by 11:30 pm CST that day to let me know. I will record your contact and provide you with your estimated total, including shipping and tax, at that time. (Final shipping options and details will be provided as the 12 Days progress because they will adjust based upon your purchase(s). The best and least option will be provided to you.)

What if you decide to take advantage of a special on a different day or simply change your mind? That is fine. J I am solely offering this as something fun as we lead up to Christmas and realize a future special may greater attract your attention. If that’s the case, contact me and make me aware of the change. (I suggest you track your communication with me as well.) However, you do get more tickets into the prize drawing(s) if you honor your initial interest. (More details on that below.)

Payment for orders communicated December 1-12, 2017 must be paid in full by noon on December 15, 2017
when the products will be ordered and shipped directly to your doorstep. You can pay by credit or debit card (America Express is not accepted). (If you prefer another means of payment, please contact me to make those arrangements in advance.)


Tickets & Earn Other FREE Products
You will receive two (2) tickets for each day you take advantage of the special on the day it is offered. If you choose to take advantage of a special beyond the day it was released, you will get one (1) ticket into the drawing, allowing you all 12 days to make a decision on your purchases. Should you change your mind about a purchase prior to the payment deadline, the tickets will reflect your final order.

I guarantee a GRAND PRIZE winner – $25 in NEW PRODUCTS  when they are released on January 1, 2018 – when we hit at least $150 in purchases, cumulative! The more orders placed, the more prizes I will give to different winners. I will provide an update on the prizes as the days progress. (The prize drawing(s) will be held on December 16, 2017).

As an additional thank you, when you purchase at least $150 in products, you automatically earn $25 in CTMH Money, redeemable on specific products. (This amount can increase based upon the amount of your purchase.) The selection of these FREE items must take place immediately and guides when your product order is submitted. Ultimately, I will do all I can to get you the most out of your money! J I appreciate the business and helping me achieve a sales goal.

Means of Contact
(214) 984-0280 – call or text
MlisRobinson@gmail.com – email
Facebook messenger

Be sure to identify which day you are contacting me about. If I do not answer the phone, please leave a voicemail. Be sure to do so before 11:30 pm CST each day. I will respond as quickly as I am able. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!