Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Close to My Heart 2017 Album Retreat

I had the pleasure of attending my second Album Retreat, hosted by Close To My Heart, this past weekend in Scottsdale, AZ. It was a fabulous event hosted by my faves of the home office.
I was blessed with the opportunity to share in this enjoyable weekend with nine team members and two sister Consultants who are my dear friends, plus plenty of others!

Here are just some of the photos taken during the retreat:








Debi and I couldn't resist playing some checkers on the giant checker board. :) 
Not only did we have fun, we were way productive as we created 22, 12" x 12" scrapbook layouts that incorporated a variety of techniques that I'll be sharing in upcoming classes soon! I'm going to work on getting photos and journaling on them so they are complete. Stay tuned as I post them in the very near future.

If you would like to join my team, or have questions about the opportunity, visit this area of my website and/or please contact me. Our Consultant Kit is a great price, contains fabulous products, and we always have a special each month for new team members. I'd love to have you join the fun my team and I are sure to enjoy throughout the year, and especially as we gather together physically. The next CTMH event I will attend will be in Dallas in December. We'll also join in Salt Lake in February for Teambuilders and in Las Vegas in June for our 2018 National Convention. I know you'd love to join me, wouldn't you?! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!