Tuesday, September 12, 2017

National Stamping Month Blog Hop

Welcome to our Blog Hop where we are highlighting National Stamping Monththe beautiful card kit, "From the Heart", and an exclusive stamp set made available by Close To My Heart this month.
You can get all of the "From the Heart" card kit contents at a 20% discount, with details provided here.
You can also elect to purchase the exclusive, E-size stamp set containing sentiments for the inside and outside of your cards. It also contains coordinating images for stamping floral scenes on cards and envelopes. I'm sure you can count on seeing some creative ways to use this stamp set so be sure to continue through the hop once you are done here.

If you are coming from Wendy Kessler's Blog, you are on the right track. If you were to get lost along the way, you can find a list of participants here.
I had fun creating this handmade card, realizing the best way to create the "bunch" of flowers - but hide the mess - is to 3-D a floral image. That's what I did here! I just started stamping leaves, branches and flowers, creating some type of arrangement, and this is how it turned out! I'm definitely not a florist and never have been in a previous life! LOL

I'm pleased with how this card turned out and used the two patterned papers from our Cats & Bats, Halloween pack. Who would have guessed, huh?! They are two of my favorite patterns from the Holiday Expressions. They added some fun to this card and I hope you like it.

Ink colors used: Blossom, Eggplant, Emerald, Lemon, Pansy, Raspberry, Sweet Leaf

Next up is Brenda Lapp's Blog. Head on over there to check out her artwork.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Enjoy the rest of your week and happy hoppin'!

4 comments:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!