Monday, August 21, 2017

Heart 2 Heart Challenge: Stylish & Classy

Welcome to this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge, "Stylish & Classy". I hope you will make some artwork, aligned with this theme, using Close To My Heart products and link up to the challenge. I thoroughly enjoying viewing everyone's wonderful creations. and hope you will share yours.

It is an exciting time to be associated with CTMH since new product was just released on August 1st. I am in love with much of it and am enjoying creating with all of the fun, new stuff.
The striped paper was pulled from the Basics Fundamentals Paper Pack. I love our new Blush Glitter Paper and added a piece of it and Blush cardstock.

Here are the two stamp sets I used and absolutely love:

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. I hope today, and everyday, you keep the quote I used on your mind. Become the person you decide to be!

Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!