Monday, August 7, 2017

Heart 2 Heart Challenge: Camp Out

Welcome to this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge where we are featuring artwork, made with Close To My Heart products, to support the theme of "Camp Out". What will you create and share?!

The "Jack" product line lends itself to obvious support of this theme and it's exactly the direction I headed. These products are soon to retire at the end of this month, on August 31, 2017, or while supplies last. Be sure to get them while they are still available.
I kept this card simple, with no sentiment, to allow for any occasion. I tend not to create many masculine cards and feel this could totally serve such a purpose. 

Using this adorable bear, I decided to add a cup of hot something - hot cocoa, coffee, tea? What would you choose? 

I hope you have a wonderful week and consider joining us at Heart 2 Heart. We enjoy when you share your artwork so please do so. 

1 comment:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!