Thursday, June 1, 2017

Stamp of the Month Blog Hop - Hello Foxy

Welcome to this month's Stamp of the Month Blog Hop where we are featuring the exclusive, "Hello Foxy", stamp set. 
A set with 11 images of various kinds, you can get this $17.95 stamp set for $5 with a qualifying purchase. Complete details on our Stamp of the Month campaign can be found here.

If you are coming from Wendy's Blog, you are on the right track. You can find a complete list of participants here if you were to get lost along the way.
To create this card, I first glued the Sea Glass striped paper, from the Prickly Pear Paper Pack, to the card front. Then, using the Thin Cuts - Basic Circles (shown below) and Cuttlebug, I cut a hole through both of those layers and glued the reverse side of the patterned paper on the inside of the card. 
I opened the card front a bit on this photo so you could see how the circle was cut from the card front.

The floral wreath was stamped, colored and fussy-cut on a piece of White Daisy cardstock and then glued on the card front with 3-D Thin Foam Tape. The sentiment was stamped in Black Ink and a few green sequins were added. And doodling...yup...I tend to add doodling most of the time, done with a journaling pen.
These thin metal dies can be used to quickly and easily cut circles measuring 1", 1 1/2", 2", and 2 1/2".
To color in the wreath, I used the Watercolor Paints, Small Round Waterbrush, and Black Memento Ink Pad. The Waterbrush used has a really fine tip and made it easy for me to color in these smaller images. The Memento ink pad is "an archival ink pad that works for any stamping project and can be used with alcohol markers, watercolors, or an any of other other coloring options".

Please head on over to Melinda's Blog but not before leaving a comment. 🌝 

Happy hoppin'!

13 comments:

  1. I love what you did with your window!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love the patterns you choose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was pleased with how they worked out.

      Delete
  3. Pretty card, I like the opening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the window.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card. I really love how you incorporated so many different products into your design. I really love the colors you chose for your wreath, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card Melissa!! I especially love your color choices! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!