Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Shine, Little Dreamer, Shine!

I have enjoyed creating layouts and cards using the "Little Dreamer" Workshop Your Way products. They have been super fun and while I was highly addicted to unicorns as a child, and they are not my favorite now, I still am completely in LOVE with this product line.
This fun layout doesn't have to include photos of a little girl's birthday party. I am actually going to use it for me, reflecting on me, my life and my purpose on this earth; the reasons I should "shine". 
Here is a close-up of the fun embellishments added on this layout. Aren't they cute?! There are glitter items included in the Complements that coordinate perfectly. Of course, the fact that purple bling is incorporated makes this girl that much happier!

What kind of photos do you have that would go perfectly on this layout?
The Workshop Your Way includes:
1 - Little Dreamer paper packet (X7219B)
1 - Little Dreamer Complements (X7219C)
4 - cardstock sheets (1 Thistle, 3 White Daisy)
1 - Little Dreamer glitter gems (Z332)
1 - white & gold ribbon (Z3189)
You can get some quality appreciation for the Complements but the photos simply don't do them justice. These two areas shown on the bottom are GLITTER embellishments - white and purple. They are gorgeous!
The paper patterns are so cheerful and versatile enough to be used for fun and inspirational photos. I have used the patterns for various creations already...with more to come.

I pray you are doing great on this Tuesday morning. Make time to shine!

1 comment:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!