Monday, June 12, 2017

Flower Market Frenzy - Blog With Friends: School's Out!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today as my Blog with Friends group highlights the theme, "School's Out", on our blogs. You will find direct links to their associated posts at the bottom of this feed.

So you might ask, what does this information have to do with "School's Out"? Well, having been an educator, I realize the school year hustles and bustles for various reasons, oftentimes without us (educators and parents) taking the time to smell the roses (or in this case, flowers). Sometimes it is in the summer months, when life may slow down a bit, that we can take the opportunity to appreciate the little things like sunshine, flowers and maybe even a bike ride. 

YOU CAN BUY THESE CARDS, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. DETAILS ARE PROVIDED BELOW.

These five cards were created using various colors of cardstock and the Flower Market Cricut Collection from Close To My Heart. I designed them on my computer using Cricut Design Space and then just told the machine to cut away. 
This beautiful poppy design was shared with me by my friend, Pamela Thorn. Isn't it simply perfect for a thank you card? Each colored piece of cardstock was cut and then layered accordingly to provide this gorgeous 3-D card front. I absolutely love it!
And this one... I'm always needing a "thinking of you" card that doesn't say much and  yet conveys a lot to a person who is on my mind. This can be used for anything general but can also be given for those storms that sometimes weather our lives, as a sympathy card and so much more. 
We don't need reasons to send cards. How 'bout sending this card to say "hello" to a friend or family member who would enjoy a little happy in their mailbox? These days, that seems to be like a lost art and you can help revive it. (Pamela Thorn also designed this card. I slightly edited it based on my available supplies.)
Isn't this card perfect for a summer day? It is so peaceful to me and does cause me to reflect on some childhood memories as well as bike riding adventures with my husband just a few years ago. Don't you just love that blinged-out bike? It was cut on Sea Glass Glitter Paper and was a perfect touch on this card. Too fun!
Last but not least, this "thinking of you" card has 3-D flowers that are fun and cheerful, perfect for any occasion. (Pamela Thorn also designed this card. I slightly edited it based on my available supplies.)

There are several ways you can obtain these cards - whether you want to assemble them yourself or are want to receive them ready for you to give/send. Here are the details:

KITS-TO-GO
Live too far from me? You can get a Kit-To-Go. These kits will include pre-cut and stamped pieces, full-color photos and detailed instructions for assembly so you can create at your convenience. If you are local and can obtain the kit from me in person, the cost is $10. $12, which includes shipping, will have it shipped to your door. (Please allow a maximum of two weeks to receive the kit which provides for ordering the needed products and preparation.)

COMPLETED CARDS
Want the completed cards without experiencing the fun? :) I can do that too! Each card is just $2, plus $2 shipping. ($12 total).


Choose one:


Now check out these GREAT blog posts regarding "School's Out". There is some stuff below!
Frozen Berries and Cream Cocktail
Non-Screen Activities While Mom & Dad Work From Home

10 comments:

  1. As I was reading the post I was trying to pick my favorite design but I couldn't. They're all so pretty and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Karen said, it's hard to chose because they're all pretty and unique. Still I have a favorite: the sunshine / glitter bicycle one!
    I saw in the labels that you seem to do them with Cricut? I purchased a machine a couple of years ago, used it for birthday invitations: https://thethreegerbers.blogspot.ch/2013/09/colins-birthday-world-trip-version-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many pretty cards too hard to choice a favourite

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are really beautiful. I have to say my favorite is the one with the bicycle too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are absolutely adorable. I really, really need to get that Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flowers are one of the best thing to show your sentiments whether it is love, thanking or condolence. I Like the which once can use for both thinking of you as well as for sympathy. Thanks for sharing.

    http://www.flowersandsympathy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for some other informative blog. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal means? I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information. flowers munich

    ReplyDelete
  8. Flowers have been a symbol of peace and love throughout the ages. witlof koken

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its my great pleasure to visit your blog and to enjoy your great posts here. I like it a lot. I can feel that you paid much attention for those articles, as all of them make sense and are very useful.  color of lotus flower

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!