Tuesday, May 30, 2017

She Believed She Could So She Did!

It is almost time to say goodbye to the fabulous National Scrapbooking Month product line, "Live Beautifully". The products are available while supplies last or through May 31, 2017 (midnight MST).
While I loved all of the products created for this exclusive offer, I do believe the stamp set was my ultimate favorite. The title words and phrases are perfect for many types of occasions.
I cut "believe" out of the piece of Blossom cardstock and then stamped the images as shown (inks: Pomegranate and Willow). Then, I cut out "believe" four times and stacked those letters on top of each other.  
The phrase was stamped in black ink and some clear sparkles were added for some fun dimension.

Stacking the letters really added some fun dimension to this card. While it was not difficult to make, it did take a little bit of time as I glued the letters on top of one another.

If you would like to order any of these time-sensitive products, be sure to visit my website ASAP and before they are gone for good on May 31st!

Wishing you all the best during this short work week!






(Technique gleaned from Jennifer McGuire.)

3 comments:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!