Thursday, May 11, 2017

Live Beautifully During National Scrapbook Month

An amazing scrapbooking kit with pre-cut pieces and stickers! #ctmh #closetomyheart #livebeautifully #memorykeeping #scrapbooking #fast #easy #kit
I love the various "Constant Campaigns" Close To My Heart releases, especially when it involves NEW AND EXCLUSIVE PRODUCTS! And this one is...simply beautiful!

There are different ways to get this product and today I am highlighting the Live Beautifully Cut Above Layout Kit! Would you believe me if I told you that you can create FIVE beautiful layouts (10 pages) in about an hour?! It's true, you can! That is because this kit comes with full-color photos, directions for assembly, base pages, pre-cut pieces and die-cuts, stickers, and photo placeholders - all you need is adhesive and a journaling pen!

Check out the layouts that result from the Cut Above Kit:
Beautiful, don't you think?! (And the photos don't do the gold accents any justice, just sayin'.)

These kits are perfect for someone new to scrapbooking or anyone who enjoys creating layouts that don't take a lot of time nor products. However, they are also perfect for seasoned scrapbookers who can appreciate a beautiful and well-designed layout when you see it, ready for your photos and journaling.

You can purchase this kit outright (to include all that is shown above) OR you can buy the kit in a bundle and save 20%! The Bundle includes an album, adhesive, and a journaling pen!

You can choose from a Grey Post-Bound or D-Ring Album.

YOU CAN GET THE CUT ABOVE LAYOUT KIT FREE if you join my team this month, as a Consultant. Find details here or contact me. (I'll share some additional information about this in a future post.)

I do have my layouts complete. I will show them over the next week, both before and after photos (hold me to that, will ya?!).

Let me know if you want to order this exclusive kit! Enjoy the rest of the work week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!