Sunday, May 14, 2017

Heart 2 Heart Challenge - "Everyday Life"

Welcome to this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge where we are featuring artwork aligned with the theme, "Everyday Life". You, too, can link up to the challenge and be sure to use Close To My Heart products in your creation.

I held a scrapbook retreat for National Scrapbooking Day and we made sure to celebrate Cinco de Mayo over the weekend. The retreat theme was "It's Time to Fiesta" and that's exactly what we did!
Click on image to increase size.
One of the goodies I provided everyone on National Scrapbooking Day were the items needed to create this layout, perfect for preserving some of our memories. I used patterned paper from the "Little Dreamer" paper pack; the one with polka dots. I love how festive and happy it is!

Here are close-ups of each page:
 I haven't journaled yet, but will. I am still deciding exactly which photos I want to include and may add some Flip Flaps to get a few more on the page.

I was joined by 15 papercrafters on Saturday and had the pleasure of spending the entire weekend with 11 ladies (one is not shown).
One of the papercrafters was my Mom. It was a pleasure having her in for a few days from southwest New Mexico.
We truly had a blast...as I'm sure the photo conveys! There was plenty of crafting going on and don't forget the laughs and delicious food!

These are some of the products used on the layout:

I look forward to you sharing your CTMH artwork at Heart 2 Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!