Saturday, April 1, 2017

Stamp of the Month Blog Hop - "Flock Together"

Welcome to this month's Stamp of the Month Blog Hop featuring, "Flock Together". Regularly priced $17.95, it can be yours, this month only, for $5. Click here for details.
If you are coming from Cat's Blog, you are on the right track. You can find a complete list of blog hop participants by clicking here.
Using this stamp set, and paper from Some Kinda Wonderful, I created this blessed card. I did paper-piece the Lagoon areas of the dove and used ShinHan markers to color in the rest of the image. Not wanting to make this card any busier, I kept it pretty simple and added a few Black Dots.
I am excited to see what artwork the other participants have created with this stamp set. Head on over to Wendy's Blog to check out her artwork creation.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Happy hoppin'!

9 comments:

  1. Sweet card, I love your combo of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! I like it with the Some Kinda Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Catherine. This paper is so versatile.

      Delete
  3. Love your colours for the bird!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment, Corinna. I enjoy coloring.

      Delete
  4. Wonderful background for this beautifully colored bird! Wonderful card, Melissa!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate you taking the time to say so, Marie. I truly am thankful for your kind comment.

      Delete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!