Monday, April 17, 2017

Heart 2 Heart Challenge: "What a Wonderful World"

Welcome to this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge where we are creating and sharing artwork to align with the theme, "What a Wonderful World". Please consider linking up to us at H2H by using Close To My Heart products in your creation.

For the card I am sharing, I used a pocket card from the Some Kinda Wonderful paper packet. The card is the light pink focal point area you see, with the cat, turtle and bird. I simply added a few additional components, and layered it on black cardstock and the white card base, to provide some dimension.
"Thinking of You", in the sentiment, came from the "Happy to Be Friends" stamp set. "Sending Happy Thoughts" came from the exclusive stamp set included with the Flower Marker Cricut Collection. (This stamp set is one of my favorites.)
The Cherry Pink Shin Han Marker was used to color in the White Dots. For a special added touch, I decided to add a Purple Heart Enamel Gem on the cat's ID tag.

I enjoyed putting this card together, using some scraps. I hope it brings some happy to the person who will be the recipient.

Have a blessed day and don't forget to connect with us at Heart 2 Heart! I look forward to seeing your artwork!







1 comment:

  1. Great use of the PML card...adorable and great use of the blank area. I love this PML card and I don't usually use them because I never know what to do with them, but this one I used.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!