Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Stamp of the Month Blog Hop - Tea-rrific

Thank you for joining us for this month's Stamp of the Month Blog Hop featuring the adorable stamp set, "Tea-rrific"! It has such great potential and I am sure we will see beautiful artwork created with it! It can be yours for just $5. Read those details here.
If you are coming from Michelle's Blog, you are on the right track. You can find a list of participants by clicking here.

I had fun creating 16 cards with this stamp set. (They are showcased here.) The images and sentiments are perfect for Mother's day, as well as for celebrating friendships or love for others. 
To color in the teacup image, I used our ShinHan markers and blended them to create the desired hues - Tangerine, Seaglass, Smoothie and Whisper. They coordinate with the stamped images created on the floral pattern which is handmade. 

I love adding the White Dots - which can be colored with the ShinHan Makers. I love being able to do so (although I left them white here). 
I know I will be using this stamp set all month long to create some fun artwork. Now head on over to Melinda's Blog, where you are sure to be inspired.

Happy hoppin'!


9 comments:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!