Monday, March 6, 2017

Heart 2 Heart Challenge - Time to Dream

Happy Monday...the first week of March 2017! Can you believe it? I hope you enjoyed a wonderful weekend and are excited for this month's Heart 2 Heart Challenge, "Time to Dream". It will be fun, as always, to see the interpretation of this theme. Be sure to use Close To My Heart products to link up to this challenge. I can't wait to see what you have to share!

I LOVE the phrase, "Dream Big". It is something I say often or reflect on as much as possible. I truly believe...if you ain't dreamin' (yes, I said "ain't"), you ain't livin'. It was fun incorporating that phrase into this card, using the Dreamin' Big paper pack.
Here is a photo showcasing the paper packed used:
This card was kept very simple and made using the "Lucky Layers" design from the Wishes How-To Program. This publication is a definite must-have (as are all the others). I appreciate that I don't have to come up with the original design of a card or layout. I just have to look in this beauty and reproduce what I see, with products that interest me.
Consider joining in our challenge and be sure to..."Take Time to Dream", my friend! Have a blessed week!

6 comments:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!