Monday, March 20, 2017

Heart 2 Heart Challenge - Technique Time: Stamped Backgrounds

Welcome to this week's Heart to Heart Challenge were we are highlighting "Stamped Backgrounds", a fun technique that allows you to create your own patterned paper of any design and color. Consider linking up to our challenge by using Close To My Heart products in your artwork creation.
The "Shower Flowers" stamp set was used to stamp this patterned paper. I LOVE the ability to create any patterned paper of my choice. That is such a fabulous perk of stamping in addition to the fact that I can use them over and over and over again... :)
To create the multi-colored teacup, I used the ShinHan Markers to create the Sea Glass handle and base. The Smoothie cup was created by stamping the teacup image on Smoothie Cardstock, adding the sentiment in Black Ink. Then I fussy cut it and glued it onto the main teacup. This is also a fun and much-loved technique that offers great potential.
I love the little heart tag that is part of the Stamp of the Month set (available through the end of this month and only while supplies last). You can view more details about this card and others I made by random-stamping one sheet of cardstock. Click HERE to head that direction.

Wishing you a great week, with beautiful weather!


3 comments:

  1. Love your teacup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, very pretty coffee card. Are you gearing up for this weekend's Spring Coffee Blog Hop...hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!