Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Cut It Out! THIN CUTS - 25% OFF!

Thin Cuts give you a fast and easy way to cut all kinds of shapes for your papercrafts and this month they are available at 25% off (while supplies last)! 

Choose from titles, sentiments, and a wide variety of shapes that coordinate with some of our stamp sets. Because of our see-through, acrylic designs of our stamps, you are ensured precise stamping every single time.
Here is a list of the stamps, as well as their cost reductions. You can view them on my website by clicking HERE




I have a special giveaway going on this month and maybe you are here because you saw this visual somewhere on social media! Read below for the details.
When you place an order this month, and it includes Thin Cuts, you will be entered into a drawing for Hostess Rewards. I guarantee at least two winners of $15 and $10 in select product credit but there could be more winners as the order total increases throughout the month! In fact, your name will go in the drawing for every Thin Cut product included on your order, increasing your chance of winning.

To qualify for the drawing:
  1. Visit MlisRobinson.CTMH.com
  2. Click on the "Join" button, for the "Cut It Out - Thin Cuts SALE" link (shown below).
  3. Sign-in to your account. If you don't have one, set one up by entering your contact information.
  4. Place your order by 12 midnight (MST) on March 30, 2017.

The drawing will take place live, on my VIP Facebook Group, between April 1-5, 2017. (JOIN NOW if you are not already a member. While I love Close To My Heart Consultants, the VIP group is dedicated to my customers.) I will also announce the winner here, on my blog, as well as other social media sites. Those persons will then need to contact me with their product selection.

If you have any questions about how our Thin Cuts work, let me know. This is a deal too good to pass up so share it with your friend who may be interested!

Have a blessed March!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!