Tuesday, February 7, 2017

On Saturday, January 28th, I had the pleasure of hosting a National Papercrafting Crop, called "Sprinkles of Fun", in Grapevine, TX. The theme was aligned with one of our new product lines, "Sugar Rush". Guests received fun sprinkles, of various forms, throughout the day.
A place card that was provided to mark each croppers' spot.
They also received this stamp set, packaged in this holder (inspired by fellow Consultant, Sue Latta), as another little sprinkle of fun.
While there were some make 'n takes provided for the guests (which will be posted separately), and assembly tips were provided for last month's Welcome Home Wreath, they spent most of the day working on their creative projects. Oh, and I must mention, that our Italian-themed lunch was delicious! Here are some photos of the ladies hard at work (or play - however you want to interpret it). LOL
If you would like to attend one of my future crops to be held in the DFW area (or within reasonable driving distance), I would love to have you. 

One of the things I love, about being a Consultant, is enjoying opportunities like these to share my love of papercrafting with others who enjoy the same. I do all I can to spoil the ladies. 

Praying you are blessed!

1 comment:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!