Thursday, February 16, 2017

Fundamentals Creative Collections Blog Hop

Welcome to our Blog Hop where we are featuring the fabulous...the phenomenal...Fundamentals Creative Collections that includes a great paper line and fabulous embellishments! In fact, there is so much goodness in this Collection that you will definitely want to check out this link to see what I am talking about.

A variety of those products were incorporated into the layout I am showcasing below. Here are a few of my favorite:

If you are coming from Priscilla's Blog, you are on the right track. You can find a complete list of participants on this blog, should you get lost along the way.

This "be happy" layout was designed by the Art Department Staff of Close To My Heart. It is one of the several layouts we made at our Teambuilders' Conference last month. The creative incorporation of the paper and Complements came together in a nice way, drawing quality attention to the title. (Photos? I have been traveling so much for work that I have not had the opportunity to get some printed but I will do so and showcase them completed in the next few days.) Let's look at each page in greater detail...
Various embellishments are either glittered with white or gold or contain gold foil accents. The Combinations of papers used really make for a chic and trendy look.



The same is true on the right page of the layout. I love that different tones and colors were used on these layouts that I may have not considered on my own. They really blend together well and make for an awesome look.

Please head over to Melinda's Blog, after leaving a comment, if you would like. I appreciate you stopping by and hope you have been inspired! Enjoy the end to your week!

2 comments:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!