Monday, January 9, 2017

Frosted Fun!

My "Blog with Friends" gals, and I, are focusing on the theme, "Frosty Fun", today. Each of us has various types of focuses on our blogs and were able to interpret the theme as it applied. I will share more about their posts towards the bottom of this feed but let's start with my creations, shall we?

I loved the opportunity to use our Sugar Rush Stamp Set and Thin Cuts to make these delicious paper-crafted donuts. Don't they look yummy enough to eat?! I chose to title my post as "Frosted Fun" because of the perfect frosting on the donuts - and it can be any color and flavor of your choice. LOL
Here are some close-ups of the cards:
Sprinkled with Love
Happy Birthday with Sprinkles on Top!
Donut Know How I Forgot Your Birthday
If you love these cards and would like to have some of your own - whether you make them or I create them for you, let me know. I do kits-to-go or am happy to mail you finished cards that you can put to use by giving to that special someone.


NOW...Check out these blog titles from my Blogging Friends and go check out what they have to share. I see some tasty and valuable content. We would appreciate your sharing/liking of our posts, be it on any social media platform. 
  • Revonda at Spatulas on Parade: "Frosty Fun Double Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake Filled Bundt Cake"
Have a blessed day and week!



8 comments:

  1. I love these donuts. Really wish we had been friends when I was scrapbooking my kids' books and making their stationary and thank you notes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me too! Glad to "know" you now, though!

      Delete
  2. These are cute! We just got a Cricut at work and I've been having fun cutting out cards for people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. AWESOME! Love that Cricut - makes creating fun and simple (sometimes). LOL

      Delete
  3. Many years ago I used to do "Stampin' Up" and loved it. Very similar to what you've got going on. I love hand made cards especially when they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh...awesome! I have some good friends in SU. Yes, very similar. I agree... It just makes receiving them much more fun!

      Delete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!