Friday, November 11, 2016

Tips for Coloring Your Close To My Heart Planner

Our new 2017 Planner has been released and it includes coloring pages! You HAVE to check out this video and then read below to know how you can get one in your hands on one!
You can elect to purchase the refills or we have some beautiful new album/planner covers to start out fresh!

You can check out the Planner supplies by clicking HERE. The Planner Bundle contains all you need to get started, or to continue planning, and includes either the Everyday Life Sea Glass or Stripes (black & white) Album, the 2017 Planner Pages, a clear pencil bag and three gold paperclips.

If you order the Planner Bundle I will send you a roll of this pack of Washi Tape for FREE - as a THANK YOU!
I do have a Facebook Party taking place and you are welcome to join the fun as I share more details about the Planner and other related products! OR...let me know if you want to host a party of your own to earn your planner (or at least $25 in Hostess Rewards) FREE! Contact me for details!

As far as including those important events in my planner, I am using light colors of ink pads - Seaglass and Pixie - and this stamp set, "Plan On It". It's perfect for this! (Did you know we have a new style of ink pads that are sleek and have a magnetic closure? They are fabulous!)
Let me know if you have any questions. Have a wonderful weekend!

Melissa
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!