Sunday, November 6, 2016

Happy, Happy Christmas Blog Hop

This month's campaign, "Happy, Happy Christmas", provides you with an opportunity to purchase a bundle that includes supplies, plus your choice of one of our fabulous scrapbook albums for creating three layouts. You can use the leftovers to create some home decor items for yourself or they make great gifts for anyone on your holiday list. (Click here for details.)

If you are coming from Catherine's Blog, You are on the right track. You can find a complete list of participants by clicking here.

We have been asked to use products associated with this promotional offer in a fun and creative way. I chose to take the Picture My Life Happy, Happy Christmas Cards and use them to create some Christmas/holiday greeting cards. You will notice that I did not alter them much, simply trimming them down, adding some embellishments and maybe a sentiment or two. I made ten cards with many more cards left to create additional cards, to insert into pocket pages to preserve my holiday memories, or whatever else I choose to do with them! (I have shared three today and will be sharing more in upcoming posts.)
For this card I stamped the sentiment from the Jolly Holiday stamp set and added Red Enamel Gems.
Here I added Red Enamel Gems and Gold Shimmer Trim.
Three Gold Sequins and some Gold Foil Tape were added to this card.
I love the versatility of our products and this campaign bundle showcases how many of them can be used beyond the obvious. Tomorrow I will post details regarding this campaign and the home decor items only made available for this special, on my website, while supplies last. (They were offered previously but have since been retired so this does provide a unique opportunity to purchase them.) Contact me if you have questions.

I am excited to see what the other Blog Hop participants created with these products so head on over to Melinda's Blog and continue making your way through the artwork. I am sure you will find some fun ideas as you do.

Happy hoppin'!
Melissa

4 comments:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!