Wednesday, October 5, 2016

CTMH Paper Blog Hop - Swan Lake


Welcome to this month's blog hop where we are featuring "Swan Lake", a beautiful fall-themed product line. I am not a fall girl but I have fallen in love with this paper pack. The color combinations are beautiful!

If you are coming from Anna's Blog, you are on the right track. You can find a list of the participants below.

I had fun creating this card, showcasing one of the beautiful Complements shown above. Aren't they too fun?! I included some patterned paper several pieces of zip strips (the cranberry one with the sentiments, Glacier polka dots and multi-colored polka dots) and the tag (that is a sticker). Of course I had to add some Gold ribbon and sequins to finish it up.
I really love how this card turned out and hope you like it too!

Leave a comment, if you would like, before heading over to Tonya's Blog to see what she has created.

Thanks for hopping with us and have a blessed day!
~Melissa

Participants:
1. Melissa Robinson *YOU ARE HERE*
2. Tonya Whitehurst
3. Sheila Wilkerson
4. Anna Robinson

2 comments:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!