Monday, September 19, 2016

Heart 2 Heart Challenge - Sea Glass

This week at Heart 2 Heart we have a challenge featuring Close To My Heart's Color of the Year, Sea Glass. This color is absolutely gorgeous, seen everywhere, and coordinates well with many other colors. I love it so much it could take the place of "purple". Okay. Maybe not. I love it a lot but... :)

I kept this card simple to draw attention to Sea Glass. I random stamped the roses from the stamp set shown below and used a pencil eraser to create the polka dots. Always needing to add some bling, I added Gold Shimmer Trim, Gold Sequins, and this beautiful, gold embossed sentiment from the "Good Life Complements" (also shown below).
I love the versatile images of this stamp set, "With You". It is perfect for welcoming in the Fall but can also be used well beyond that and for many occasions.
 Check out these fabulous and colorful "Good Life" Complements designed to coordinate with the Adventure Fundamentals paper pack. I LOVE the bright colors and these gold, vellum embellishments...LOVE THEM!
Consider linking up to us at Heart 2 Heart so we can see your fabulous artwork created with CTMH's Sea Glass.

Have a great day!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!