Monday, September 26, 2016

Heart 2 Heart Challenge: Adventure

Welcome to this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge entitled, "Adventure". You can interpret it however you choose as long as you incorporate Close To My Heart products in your artwork. I chose to make a card using the Adventure Fundamentals paper pack and the adorable stamp set, "Sweet Birthday". You can see the fun, bright and whimsical colors and patterns in this paper pack. I love it!
I colored in the images with ShinHan markers and attempted to show you, in the photo below, how I added some glitter using the Shimmer Brush pen. It is such a fabulous product!
I hope your week is off to a great start and that it only gets better. We look forward to you linking up to us at Heart 2 Heart.

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!