Monday, August 1, 2016

Stamp of the Month Blog Hop - Purr-fect Halloween

Welcome to this month's Stamp of the Month Blog Hop where we are featuring the "Purr-fect Halloween" stamp set.
This stamp set has some fun images and can work well beyond Halloween. Plus, it can be yours for just $5 with a qualifying purchase. It is valued at $17.95.
If you are coming from Melinda's Blog, you are on the right track. You can also find a list of participants on her blog, if you were to get lost along the way.

I did decide to steer away from the Halloween theme with the creation of this card. I incorporated the Florence paper pack and Red Enamel Gems. I did use a few ShinHan markers to color in the cat image. Crazy thing...I have a few people in mind who I could mail this card. I am not sure if that is a compliment, or not. LOL
Looking forward to seeing what the other hop participants created with this stamp set, go ahead and hop on over to Wendy's Blog. I am sure she, and the others, will have fun artwork to share.

I appreciate you stopping by and wish you a fabulous month!

Happy hoppin'!
Melissa

10 comments:

  1. I really like that you didn't do Halloween this stamp works very well with Florence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your kitty with a birthday hat!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card. Like the background papers that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this stamp with the Florence! I have to try coloring this cool kitty with markers too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, love it with Florence.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. It would be perfect for someone's birthday. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice card! Good to see it used instead of Halloween.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!