Saturday, August 6, 2016

Fun with the Heartfelt Sentiments Team

If you have been watching my blog for long, you know I enjoy leading the members of the Heartfelt Sentiments Team. It is the team I started almost 18 years ago when I became a Close To My Heart Consultant and we are still going strong!

This photo was taken before our Awards Banquet at our Convention held in June.
Besides the fabulous products I get to showcase whenever possible, it is the relationships I have with my team members that matter most. I am blessed in that I get to develop friendships with them well beyond our businesses. For that, I am thankful.

One of the things I enjoy doing is giving handmade gifts to those who attend Convention. These handmade pocket pages, made with the Magical product line, were exclusive gifts to the Leaders on my team who attended Leadership Day.
Here are the pocket cards incorporated into pocket scrapbook pages. You will notice I spread them across the two pages. Aren't they and the photos too much fun? I definitely think so!
Forgive the glare I got on these photos due to the pocket pages but I did want some good lighting on them so you could see some of the fun had.
These photos show fun experienced with both my team members and Home Office staff. I am so thankful to know who is working behind the scenes of the products and events I get to enjoy and they are great friends who I respect a lot.
Team members join me from all across the country and I work diligently to support them no matter where they are located. So...if you want to join Close To My Heart, I would love for you to consider my team! It does not matter your location. You will feel a party of our family in no time!

Off to create some artwork for the company! I hope you are enjoying a blessed and enjoyable weekend!

Make It From Your Heart,

Melissa



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!