Friday, August 5, 2016

Convention was Magical!

Check out this fun layout I made, commemorating SOME of my Convention memories. There are definitely plenty more to come but I thought I would start with this one. (You will find enlarged views of the pages below.)
Our Magical product line is totally fun and can be used for various occasions. It can scream Disney if you want it to but it doesn't have to. While the polka dot pattern matches Minnie's dress perfectly - don't you agree?, you will see the layout below without the photos to be appreciate its versatility.
Magical Workshop Your Way
Here is the layout without the photos. With a change in title, you could definitely use it beyond Disney.
It went from that...to THIS! I just love it and all the memories it makes me relive. I love gathering near and afar with my team members. We truly do have too much fun when we are together and I love it!

I would not want to ride on this journey without them but there is always room for plenty more! Why don't you join us?!

Wishing you a fabulous weekend full of whatever it is that you want to do!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!