Friday, July 15, 2016

Picture My Life Fun!


Welcome to our Blog Hop where we are featuring Close To My Heart's Picture My Life products. Participants are incorporating our pocket cards into their artwork and you are sure to be inspired.

If you are coming from Tonya's Blog, you are on the right track. There is a complete list of participants at the bottom of this post if you were to get lost along the way..

Picture My Life Cards are designed for pocket scrapbooking but can be used for many other creations as you will see through this hop. Currently we offer quite a selection with some themes to be soon retired and are only available while supplies last.
(Stop by later today for an updated photo of my artwork creation. I was having some difficulty uploading my artwork and am away on a work trip.)

Head on over to Wendy's Blog and have a great start to your weekend.

~Melissa

Here is a list of the participants:
  1. Melissa Robinson
  2. Wendy Kessler
  3. Darlys Recker
  4. Catherine Nowak
  5. Kirsten Jade
  6. Cathy Bufano
  7. Helen Gullett
  8. Danielle Wagner
  9. Tonya Whitehurst

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!