Monday, July 4, 2016

Heart 2 Heart Challenges - Magical

I hope you are enjoying a wonderful 4th of July wherever you are. I am thankful to live in a country where I am free and protected. Thank you to all who have served or our currently serving our country and providing us with the freedoms we have. I am also thankful to the families who endure the time away from their loved ones so we may enjoy the conveniences of living in the USA.

This Magical product line, which is the focus of this month's Heart 2 Heart Challenge, is perfect for celebrating or commemorating this holiday. I love that while it could take on a certain theme, it doesn't have to as you can see here.

I chose to make this card a little whimsical and incorporated the stamp set called, "Beyond Awesome", which has some fun sentiments. (Photo posted below). The fun polka-dot pattern actually comes from one of the Pocket Card designs included in the paper pack. It's totally one of my favorites! I did use some of the fun striped Sequins for some added bling as well as took Black Shimmer Trim and cut it vertically, to make for thinner borders.
Image of the stamp set:
If you have any questions regarding the design of this card, please feel free to contact me. I hope you like it.

Join us by sharing your artwork creation, using Magical and other Close To My Heart products by linking up to us at Heart 2 Heart. I look forward to seeing your creativity there. Be sure to...

Make It From Your Heart,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!