Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Products to Retire Soon!

Is there something that has been on your wish list but you just haven't placed an order for it? Let me tell you why this month is a great time to place your order!

#1 - Items from the Annual Inspirations Idea Book are retiring at the end of this month, or while supplies last! You don't want to miss out on something you have had your eye on. You can click here to see, on my website, a full list of the products that are soon-to-be-gone.

In fact, three of our exclusive Cricut cartridges  - Art Philosophy, Artiste and Artfully Sent - are only available while supplies last. If you don't have these three in your library, they are definitely something you want to get before they are gone for good. The details regarding the contents can be found by clicking here. They are well-worth the investment.
The Rolling Tote is also retiring. I have really enjoyed my Rolling Tote, loving how our various organizers fit inside of it for easy transportation. It also coordinates wonderfully with our other storage products.


#2 - If you place an order of at least $35 this month, you will receive a $5 credit from me that you can use towards any NEW PRODUCT you order in August! As Consultants we get to preview the new products a whole month in advance of them being released to the public and I am in love with ALL of it! This is a little token of thank you for your business. In addition to the coupon, you will also receive a handmade thank you card from me in the mail.

IF YOU SHARE THIS OFFER WITH SOMEONE WHO IS NOT ALREADY ON MY CUSTOMER LIST AND THEY PLACE AN ORDER, THEY WILL RECEIVE THE $5 COUPON AND I'LL GIVE YOU AN ADDITIONAL $5 CREDIT (A TOTAL OF $10 OR $5 FOR EVERY NEW CUSTOMER YOU SEND MY WAY THIS MONTH). This offer is only offered and available through me. 

#3 - I will mail you a hard copy of our NEW Annual Inspirations Idea Book that goes live August 1st. It will be sent through Priority Mail on July 28th or the day after you place your order, whichever comes first. You will be able to ooh and aahhh over it as it is released worldwide. You will definitely want this beauty in your hands.
To place your order, visit my website and click on the link in the bottom right-hand corner that says "July Orders Here". Your order will arrive on your front doorstep in a timely manner. 

I am always available for any questions you may have and don't forget there is a special offer taking place this month if you would like to be a Consultant and save money on your own papercrafting purchases. I would love to have YOU on my team! You can find those details on a previous blog post by clicking HERE.

Make It From Your Heart,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!