Tuesday, July 5, 2016

CTMH Paper Blog Hop - Magical

Welcome to our Hop this month where we are featuring artwork made with the Magical product line from Close To My Heart. I absolutely love it and while it does scream "Disney" it is also very versatile. However, for the case of this piece of artwork, I did lean the Disney way because I created these layouts for 14 team members who attended Convention with me last week in Disney World. 

If you are coming from Tonya's Blog you are on the right track. You can find a complete list of participants at the bottom of this post.

I loved pulling this polka dot paper for the main paper on this layout. I added in Black, Sapphire and Canary cardstock as well as a Zip Strip (the blue starred paper on the bottom of the photo mats). 
 The various elements added to this page are cuts from our exclusive Cricut cartridges.

These layouts were super fun to create and seemed to be liked by all. I usually give team members a layout to give them a starting point to preserve their Convention memories.

Let me know what you think of this layout and then head on over to Cathy's Blog and see what she has created using this product line.

Enjoy the rest of this first week in July 2016! Can you believe that?! Happy hoppin'!

Melissa

Here is a list of participants:

    1. Melissa Robinson *YOU ARE HERE*
    2. Cathy Bufano
    3. Katy Taylor
    4. Tonya Whitehurst

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!