Monday, June 20, 2016

Heart 2 Heart Challenge - Calypso Colors

Welcome to my blog today where I am featuring artwork for this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge, "Calypso Colors". Surely you have seen the new Calypso product line from Close To My Heart and if you haven't, you are definitely missing out on a GREAT thing!
I am way addicted especially because of the fabulous color combination chosen for this line: Black, Cotton Candy, Honey, Lagoon and Pear. They are all those bright summery colors that bring a smile to my face. Do they do the same to you?

I am totally loving this card creation, made using the Stamp of the Month, "The Long Way Home". I did paper-piece the VW bug, first stamping it in Cotton Candy. Then I stamped it again in Honey, Lagoon, Black and Slate inks, on scratch paper, cutting out the specific areas to layer on top of the Lagoon image. It made for a pretty colorful vehicle, don't you think?
I added some Silver Sequins, Gold Foil Tape, and a Red Enamel Heart for some final accents. This card totally makes me happy which is fitting for the sentiment. I hope you love it too!

Thank you for stopping by and please consider linking up to us for the Heart 2 Heart Challenge this week. Be sure to incorporate Close To My Heart products in your creation. I look forward to seeing what you share!

Have a blessed week and be sure to...Make It From Your Heart!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!