Thursday, June 30, 2016

Early Bird Gets the Worm!

 
We've all heard the saying, "The early bird gets the worm" and that is definitely true during July with Close To My Heart! I just returned from our annual Convention that was held at the Coronado Springs Resort at Disney World. It was a fabulous time as I spent it with team members and Consultants from all over the world. It was a huge celebration where many exciting products were unveiled.

There is some good news and bad news. Do you want the good news first?! Okay. The good news is that as a Consultant I get to begin purchasing the new product tomorrow, July 1st!The bad news is that as a customer, you have to wait until August 1st to do so. Wah wah wah... :) BUT!!!!! There is definitely a 'but' in here! If you sign up to be a Consultant as early as 9 am tomorrow morning (CST) you can benefit from those Consultant rewards!

This is a photo of the new kit that is $75 AND includes a $50 "credit", if you will, to redeem on a variety of products of your choice! That is HUGE and this month...(keep reading)
You can get your choice of a FREE Fundamentals paper packet* and its coordinating Complements. These brand new products won’t be released to the public until August, so joining this month is your chance to get them first! (When you sign up, you’ll also get $50 in Select Product Credit to spend on more new products, including the newest stamps, paper packets, and cardstock colors.)

Choose from Whimsy, Adventure, and Enchantment Fundamentals. No tax is charged for free items. Standard New Consultant Kit shipping rates will apply. No additional shipping/handling will be charged for this promotion.

I would LOVE to add YOU to my team! I have trainings scheduled out for the rest of the year and will be sharing some plans I have for team support. You will definitely benefit and enjoy this journey whether you choose to join simply to save a percentage off your purchases, want to make a little bit of extra money, or there is an opportunity for full-time business.

If you sign up this month AND submit $150 before the end of your 30th day (once the kit was shipped from the home office), you will get a FABULOUS GIFT FROM ME THAT IS A MUST-HAVE NEW PRODUCT! It's valued at $18.95 and you will definitely need more than one so I will help give you a jump-start. Unfortunately, I am unable to share more details about it through this venue so if you are interested, write me directly - either through email or Facebook messenger. I can give more details there. By you meeting this challenge it also puts you on the right path to achieving some other important milestones through Close To My Heart where you will receive some additional rewards.

Contact me today with any questions you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!