Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Disney World, Here I Come!

I am headed to Disney World today for Close To My Heart's Convention! I am looking forward to sharing in this special event with quite a few of my dear friends.
Convention officially kicks off on Thursday morning, but I am blessed to get a jump-start Wednesday when I get to spend Leadership Day with quite a few leaders on my team. I am also honored to share that I have been asked to be a presenter on Leadership Day and will take the stage for 15 minutes that day. Eek! I am so excited!
Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen at last year's Convention in Anaheim.
I have been busy creating fun artwork for the past few weeks that will serve as team gifts so have been a little on the quiet side as far as posting new artwork is concerned. But, watch my blog over the next few days to see the fun gifts I created using our products!
Team Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen last year during Convention at Disneyland.
Interested in joining the Close To My Heart fun?! It will be a fabulous time do so as we will get to review the newest products while in Orlando which go live to the public on August 1st. I love having that sneak peek as a Consultant. 

Feel free to ask me Consultant questions any time. I am constantly working to build my team and love how much Close To My Heart Heart has blessed and enriched my life over the almost 18 years I have been a Consultant! (I joined in October 1998.) I know you will experience the same.

Have a blessed week!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!