Monday, May 23, 2016

Heart 2 Heart Challenge - Fun Folds

Welcome to this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge where our topic is "Fun Folds".

I used the beautiful Happy Times paper pack, only available through the end of this month, and the May Stamp of the Month, "Celebrate with Cake", for my creation.  I used Watercolor Paints to color in the cake and floral image and the Small Round Waterbrush to apply the paint.  I love this new product as it allows perfect control when coloring in these small images.  Pink Enamel Gems were added for a little accent.
This card opens up to reveal a gift card.
Create your artwork using Close To My Heart products, aligned with the theme, and link up to us at Heart 2 Heart. I look forward to seeing your creation.

(Here is where I found directions for this card.  It was super simple to create and I love its practical purpose as a gift card holder.)

Make It From Your Heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!