Friday, May 20, 2016

Happy Times Blog Hop

Welcome to my team's Blog Hop where we are featuring the exclusive "Happy Times" paper pack and/or stamp set that is only available through the end of this month in celebration of National Scrapbooking Month.  I have absolutely fallen in love with the paper pack and have already made quite a few creations using it.

If you are coming from Cathy's Blog, you are on the right track.  You can find a complete list of participants at the bottom of this post if you were to get lost along the way.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this paper pack and have done a lot of creating with it already.  However, I have not done much with this gold, floral paper and wanted to do so.  This is what I came up with!  Aren't those gold foil accents just beautiful?  The gold and white striped piece, on the right side, is one of the Zip Strips.  Can I have more of that, please?!  LOL  
Not wanting to take away from the patterned paper, I decided to keep this card really simple and used Pixie, Pomegranate and Fern inks for the floral images that are from the Happy Times stamp set.  A Gold Sequin and Pink Enamel Gem was used for the flower center.

Thank you so much for stopping by.  Head on over to Aggie's Blog to see her creation!

Happy hoppin'!
This is a list of participants:
  1. Melissa Robinson *YOU ARE HERE*
  2. Aggie Peters
  3. Katy Taylor
  4. Tonya Whitehurst
  5. Cathy Bufano

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this gold foil flower paper as well!!!!!!!!! It is beautiful -- could be in my top 10!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!