Monday, February 29, 2016

Heart 2 Heart Challenge - "Three"

Welcome to this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge entitled, "Three".  You can interpret that any way you choose and I always look forward to seeing everyone's interpretation.  Mine is pretty simple:  three flowers.  How thought-provoking, huh?  LOL  But I totally love how this card came out...and hope you do too!
I used the Wavy Blooms stamp set.  It is one of those stamp sets I have loved since released but had not purchased.  I finally did so and love it! The floral images are fun for coloring and the three sentiments are so inspiring.  
In seeing this stamp set used before, I loved how the flowers had been colored in so that is totally the direction I headed with it for use this first time.  I used various ShinHan Markers and the Colorless Blender Marker that removes ink and makes me look like a seasoned artist.  It truly is awesome so you need to try it!  Nothing fancy done on them but then I did add a Pink Enamel Gem and an Enamel Blue Dot and 3-D the purple and blue flowers for some dimension on the card.  The sentiment was stamped in Black and I used the Black journaling pen to doodle around the border of the White Daisy piece.
I cannot wait to use this stamp set more, be it the flowers, sentiments or both.  Doesn't this card just make you smile?  I sure hope so.

Consider joining the creative fun at this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge.  Be sure to use Close To My Heart products in your creation.  Linking up is fun!  Join the fun today!

Make It From Your Heart!



1 comment:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!