Tuesday, January 5, 2016

CTMH Paper Blog Hop - La Vie En Rose

Thank you for stopping by as we showcase artwork using our beautiful paper pack, "La Vie En Rose"  It is a gorgeous paper pack and you will see that what I love most about it is the back and white patterns.  It offers such flexibility for adding in a color of your choice.  I, of course, chose purple.  :)

If you are coming from Lisa's Blog you are on the right track.  There is a list of participants at the bottom of this post if you were to get lost along the way.

In keeping this card simple, I cut three strips of patterned paper and added stripes of Gold Foil Tape for that additional pop.  Black and white circles were cut and layered in order to allow the flower and leaves to be more visible on the card front.  ShinHan markers were used to color the images and a Bling Gold Gem was placed as the center of the rose.  The motto of my artwork is "cute and simple".  I like for them to come together easily and have visual appeal.
Here is a photo, with different lighting, so you can better see the foil tape.
Thanks for stopping by and now hop on over to Katy's Blog to see her fun artwork! She never disappoints!

Happy Hoppin'!




LIST OF PARTICIPANTS:
1.  Melissa Robinson *YOU ARE HERE*
2.  Katy Taylor
3.  Marianne Hancock
4.  Tonya Whitehurst
5.  Lisa Lawson

6 comments:

  1. Pretty paper and beautiful flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZERS...you colored those flowers!?!?! They look like something out of a magazine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! Are you impressed?! LOL I am humbled by your comment. THANK YOU!

      Delete
  3. I love the gold foil, the purple flower, and the preciseness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate you saying so, Amanda! I love the result!

      Delete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!