Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Heart 2 Heart Challenges - 'Tis the Season

'Tis the Season is right!  I hope you enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving full of great food and fellowship.  I was blessed to spend the holiday with my family in New Mexico.  It was a blessed time.

This week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge is obviously perfect for this time of the year.  Can you believe it's already December 1st?  That is so crazy as we near the end of 2015.  We love papercrafters linking up to us to share their artwork aligned with the theme and hope you will join the fun!

I used the fun, chevron pattern from the Winter Pines paper pack  The patterned paper behind the star also comes from it.  I random-stamped the Glacier cardstock with Glacier ink, using the "A Christmas Star" stamp set.  Fern cardstock is the color of the background and the star is stamped in Cranberry ink.  Some Clear Shimmer Trim and Red Gems were added for the finish.
Thank you so much for stopping by today.  I would love for you to leave a comment and then consider linking up with us at Heart 2 Heart.  I look forward to seeing your fabulous creation!

Enjoy your week and don't forget to Make It From Your Heart!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!