Monday, October 5, 2015

Heart 2 Heart - Sketch

We start our first week in October with a fun sketch with Heart 2 Heart Challenges.  I love this sketch and had fun playing with it.  As always, I am looking forward to seeing everyone's interpretation of it.  It is fun to see how everyone starts in the same place but a variety of creativity is the result.
You can't help but love the new Sangria paper pack.  It is gorgeous, reminds me of Fall (for sure) an offers so much color.  I used Poppy, one of the new colors in our Enchantment Color Palette, for the card front.  The chevron pattern was used and layered on a piece of Eggplant cardstock (another new color).  Embellishments are from the Sangria Complements and Fundamental Stickers Enchantment Pack.  I couldn't leave it alone without adding Gold Sequins and Gold Shimmer Trim, of course!
Consider creating a card using this sketch and link up to Heart 2 Heart this week!  I can't wait to see what you come up with!
Make It From the Heart,


2 comments:

  1. Melissa, I love this paper and have already used it. When I looked at your design for the design team, I thought your circle and hearts were stamped and embossed, but the complements are ideal for this sketch....I'm going to have to order from my daughter. Your card is very pretty and colorful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG...I just looked at the order book and I do already have these, and there are a lot of nice embellishments in this packet. Maybe you'll see the same paper in my challenge card with something from the complements. Glad you used them and had it listed in your blog.

      Delete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!