Monday, August 10, 2015

Heart 2 Heart Challenge - Ticket To Ride

Thank you for playing a long with us this month at Heart 2 Heart Challenges.  This week's challenge is entitled, "Ticket to Ride".  It will be fun to see everyone's interpretation of it.

I chose to incorporate the hot air balloon image from Close To My Heart's newest Cricut cartridge, "Artistry".  I have seen some fabulous creations using it and decided to start playing with it a little bit more this weekend.  It has so much potential!
The balloon was cut at 4" from the Fundamentals paper pack (I used Gypsy) - I could not resist using the side with the hearts.  The overlay was cut the same size from Kraft cardstock.  Mini pearls, purple glitter gems and a small piece of White Shimmer Trim were used to cutesy up the hot air balloon.

I stamped the clouds from an exclusive stamp set that was given to Convention 2015 attendees. (I just couldn't resist using the image.) Glacier ink was applied, for some texture, using a sponge dauber.  The banner was stamped from one of the three coordinating stamp sets included with the cartridge as shown below.
I am looking forward to viewing artwork from this week's participants.  Make it a great day and have a blessed week!




Heart 2 Heart Design Team

2 comments:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!