Thursday, July 2, 2015

I'm Excited to Share...

I have been selected to serve on the Design Team for Heart 2 Heart Challenges from July to December!  I am honored to have been selected and look forward to helping celebrate the Close To My Heart love shared by so many papercrafters!
I encourage you to visit the Heart 2 Heart Blog and see what it is all about.  Consider sharing your artwork created with Close To My Heart products.  It always wonderful to see what others have been inspired to create with some of the products you might already possess...or need to order!  ;)

I join these fabulous ladies on the team:
Haley Dyer
Lauren Moore
Brandi Robinson
Angela White
Laurie Levorson
Nikka Geers
Allison Kostiuk
Cynthia McCloud
Alyson Mayo
Paige Dolecki
Heather Jane Schmuckal

Blessed,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!